CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bonjour!! Welcome to My Blog!!!



THIS IS ME!!!



Hello people!! I'm Derrick... 16 years old... Studying in SMKSBU since 2004... till now. Haha.. I love to play piano..., listen to songs..., play some games... Oh ya!!! My favourite idol is ROGER KWOK CHUN ON (Guo Jin An)!!! (You might not know...) He is a GREAT ACTOR!!! Haha... and a GOOD SINGER!! He can act in almost all kinds of show!!! He is the BEST ACTOR and LEADING ACTOR in LIFE MADE SIMPLE and CURIOUS DETECTIVE/D.I.E. (Death Investigation Extention)!!!!!









THIS IS ROGER KWOK CHUN ON and CINDY AU SIN YEE!!! BOTH ACTOR and ACTRESS!!!




















COOLEST GUY!!! GO ROGER KWOK!!













ROGER KWOK still HANDSOME eventhough he looks kinda nerdy...(no offence to Roger's fan and Roger.)







ROGER KWOK with A GIRL... I DUNNO WHO SHE IS .




So, ahermm!!! I love to create essays... the long one... those Malay essays... poems... I like them sometimes. Haha.. anyway, nice meeting you guyz.

One more thing! I love, Love and LOVE to listen to songs; Chinese, Malay and English song... AND Please help me..., IF you guyz find any song that's nice, please...., tell me, ESPECIALLY those TVB THEME SONGS!!! I love them!!!

By the way, here is my email: ** You can add me in your msn list!!! Share me something .., or even Send me a song!!! THX ya!!!!! xD


1. dragoonrick33@yahoo.com

2. dragoonrick33@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Amelia Chan said...

eh your blog so perasan.... roger kwok not so handsome also but background nice. anyway your blog is also cool. keep it up and write more.BYE

Stylerz Derrick Chan XxX said...

cheh... okay lar... thx for the comment.. btw, i memang little perasan.. but its true.. can't blame me.. lolx.