CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dobre utra!!!

Preve everyone!!! Sry ya... long time nvr update mine blog. Anyway, wait.. wat to say...? Uhm... so, let's talk about being a perfectionist... Are you the one??? Recently, my classmate... Ivan, is claiming to be "handsome" for some unreasonable reasons. As some of his friends and I know, he only have a sister. Normally, based on my research, if YOU are THE ONLY guy/boy in your family, excluding YOUR father, then you'll be
very,super PERASAN PPL!!!
Therefore, trying to be "perfect" than others is absolutely undeniable. Calling yourself cute, prety or handsome will not do... I'm also getting emo nowadays... Thx to one particular of my friends. So, nothing to say, I end my blog now... BYE!!

0 comments: