CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

PYP BEST!!!

YO BRO AND SIS!!!! How is everybody doing??? Haha… I bet you people still question, wat’s PYP PRODUCTION???? Right??? Let me tell you. It’s the BEST Youth Program I’ve seen and know. Okay, I join the program too. We have groups, group points, outing, singing, sports event, creative event, amazing race and a lot more!!! Currently, we will be having Amazing Race Finale. I tell you this will BE FUN!!! Oh ya! Don’t believe me?? Watch our videos below. Created by us!!!

GROUP MOSES = Commander Jason



GROUP JOSHUA = Commander Ernest


GROUP SAMUEL = Commander Robin
Video
GROUP GIDEON = Commander Cyrus
Video
Nice eh??? Tunggu apa lagi?? Wanna join?? Tell me in my comment in this BLOG!! Thx!!!

0 comments: