CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tears of Blue Sky

Alone in the darkness, I found out the meaning of my tears,
I stepped out toward the place I wished for, but I don't want to hurt anyone,

Today, the wind that crosses the ocean will blow straight toward tomorrow again,

But why can't my heart start moving?


I wonder that fate awaits me,
I don't want to regret having been born,
There is courage within sadness,
I believe that I can find the light,
Tears of blue sky, still falling,
Someday it will change into a smile.
 
The wind that I chase after at a fast pace slips through between my fingers,
I'm still afraid to trust, but I will no longer linger,
The moon softly taps my shoulder; the water's surface shows the path of the moon,
It makes me forget that I was confused,
 
Even if there is nothing waiting for me tomorrow,
I still have hands that can make something,
I can even change the fated path,
Now I build up my strong feelings,
Tears of blue sky, overflowing,
The sky will be clear tomorrow.
 
I should be able to step toward the path
I've looked up to,
I can go anywhere, as long as I don't lose myself,
The tranquility is what I seek,
for this day reflects the better life I'm shooting to.
 
 
 

0 comments: