CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pn. Noraini and her Grand Send-Off....

Lolx. Today is Pn. Noraini's send off. Means we are having new pengetua coming.... In the same time... as usual.. ppl.. you guys ponteng again... I only see a group of Farah's gang, Suhaida, Nik, Mawar, me myself... So sry Khairil, Sze Kitt and Wei Jie... I can't see you guys... Coz u're not in class....
Oso.. i'm having my sore throat. Sobsob.. Puasa for today.. Canteen food tak boleh makan... Actually got pudding.. tapi i takut Melamine larh.... haih...
Oh ya!! A pantun for Pn. Noraini...

Bunga kembung menanti hari,
Hari indah sudah sampai,
Pn. Noraini hendak pergi,
Lambaian kasih kami sampaikan.

It's just nothing... May be some meaning.. If you get it... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

0 comments: