CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wat a Relieve.....

YES!!! Exam's over!!! For phase 1.... I'm waiting for phase 2.... (Do I look like I am???) Anyways, Chemistry paper 3 is kinda easy, Maths also... Haih... really got nothing to say o.... Juz cross my finger that I'll get good results this time... Oh ya!!! People.. promoting PETRA Event of the Year... The Apprentice. U are welcome to our carnival... I'll tell u the details if u wan... call 019-2878613 for more details. Got games, food and lots more!!! Very Fun!!! Tweens, u guys are welcome too... All of u!!! Since it's after our 1st. phase exam, it's worth coming to relax yourself!!! If u wanna ask anything, leave me a comment in my CBOX and I'll reply u in my CBOX. OK??? GOOD DAY EVERYONE!!!!!

0 comments: