CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Spoiled.... "Speeding" in class..

Haih... u guys shouldnt have "speed" in class so much... nanti terLanggar in SPM baru tau...


haih... ah ling!! Y u appear in my group.?. such a spoiler///... XD


Still, ur xpression dint convince me.... u should do wat u say yesterday.... Kip ur words pls~ If u dun wanna lose... any friend of urs... unless u're using us.... me... then... u think urself... i know my primary and secondary cant blend together... but still... i'm learning how to let thgs pass.... we'll talk more... maybe today... not every1 will act like me.. (u know wat i'm saying IF u read tis.)


Hmm... i see he's spoiling u as well... watch out!!! Hisses everywhere......


Hey sam, i'll try to help him... but not too close... ok? hope u accept tis idea of mine.... Well, i guess he dun wanna be too close either. Noe?

0 comments: