CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, June 15, 2009

What a morning "glory"...

Today... early in the morning... i went to skool and got everybody's face sad... Guess wat? I started with our library's honorable punishment.. the Librarian Community Service(LCS)... Here, i would like to apologize to these few ppl... Not tat i'm mean... i'm juz being "cold"... after the incident... By the way... following up will be warning letters, ya?

1. Joey(sry gal.... gotta be strict a bit... u gotta rememba to pass me the letter nex time..)

2. Nikhita(not tat i'm mean... i did advised u to give me a letter.. u din..)

3. Gaaya("bagus".. nvr even see u for weeks!)

4. To others: U guys deserved it... for not coming for duties....

Well, at least u can say tat Derrick.. H.O.Discipline is doing his responsibilities. Or else, u dun wan me to sit and shake my leg.. Do ya?

0 comments: