CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wat a HECTIC DAY~~!!!

HAHA!! hi ppl!! long time no see... err... write..=.= i was bz wif my new laptop... those program stuffs.. uh-oh. headache... anyway.. thx 4 those who support the previous spanish post. thx so much.. (i've RE-COVERED good news!! =D ) anyway, im looking for the game plantvszombies together wif crack file.. anyone have suggestion? >.> coz im gonna go crazy looking 4 it!!!! hehe.

Uhmmm... sry.. i'll be updating my blog a lil late nowadays coz have to prepare myself to study at sarawak.. (far 4 u, not me). anyway, more philosophy will come as life goes by. For now, let us reflect on tis tranquil post i've prepared:



     Have u ever look in the air, or moon and take a deep taught bout how life and friends, family, everythg has done to u?? i mean, how it changes u?? OR maybe, how GOD works HIS miracle in ur life??

     Well, I have friends tat change my life and most importantly, GOD has show HIS LOVE 4 me throughout my life. I've always live alone, at least i call it. My heart and soul was not rite and always lonely, 1st glance into me was emptiness... Before i became a Christian, I do bad thgs like stealing, and etc. also, i've bad intention in every thg i do/plan. REvenge and stuff like make ppl in trouble kinda thg.. Of course, all this is unnoticeable.. Im a good kid in skool ya know?? Life changes when i shifted skool........

     I shifted to a new skool, means new life. but still doing the old immature stuff... uh-oh. the prob is im not feeling sick n tired of committing those sins. God bless me... i always say..  When im in my Form 2, a friend of mine told my mom bout the *good news* which means bout the true God. I uhmmm... kinda blur tat time. I juz follow my mom n my friend.. we when to church 4 years...

     Thgs started to change gradually. My attitude n behaviour... whoa... totally diff from be4 i met GOD!!! My mom who used to beat her children all up badly, also changed.. talk bout tis, she hasnt been beating us for years!! i mean majority, minority is once in a blue moon now.. thrown most of her "precious-devil" canes(yeap... she had more than 5 of them) away... Im so glad =D She tried to talk to us more n also understand us more.... On the other hand, me n my siblings give her a lovely-obedience attitude. Take thgs into consideration n NOT 2 upset her- her scoldings is still unchangeable.. Once u get it, it;ll rewind like a tape recorder. *sigh*

    Thought bout wat GOD has done>??? HE ans most of my prayers!!! Can u imagine??? I wanna study in sarawak, but we(my parents and i) nid to fly there 2 check out university there... prob is we'd have to waste more flight money. I prayed hard and to my surprise, THE LORD has gave me a place in my NATIONAL SERVICE in one of the camps in sarawak which is a 45 minutes drive 2 the uni!! when my parents reached there, another miraculous sign was, a lorry driver told them how to go to the remote NS camp!! yeah... road to my camp will spin ur head rgt round n round XP After tat, GOD make 2 of my camp trainers, i truly believe, they offer to help us-my parents and i to bring us to the uni. we're so HAPPY!!! Cant imagine the joy GOD was ANSWERING MY PRAYER TOTALLY!! so awesome...

     OF course, the miracle din stop there. Despite the trainers bzness, they oso offer to take me back to camp so tat my parents can fly back to kl. i mean, who would be so kind to do it without a single cent???  anyway, my parents gave them some money as treats for their kindness.. Now, the LORD has oso send me a guy in service department in the uni to help me set thgs up for my hospitality in sarawak during study.. AND ITS ALL DONE!!! haha!! PRAISE THE LORD 4 His goodness!!!

     I dunno bout u guys, but i am DEFINITELY SURE tat GOD is always wif me and always AHEAD of me, to guide me and lead me in my life. Providing me the supports i nid n everythg. I hope tat u guys will pray n i WILL pray too tat he will search 4 u all ONLY IF u'd OPEN ur HEART to HIM. Amen.

0 comments: