CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, September 16, 2010

omg... everyday sleep at 5/6am!!!

Hi everyone! haha. long time never update~ XP sory!! haha.

Anyway, this month is a month of miracles.. why?? I began to understand lots n LOTS of things tat are vague in my past... personal to subjects.

Good news is... i will persevere to write in this blog for my uhmmm.. fans. (Well, today i've not much to talk bout.) But whoa... quite tired internally.. imagine sleeping at 5am or 6am for a week!!! thx to raya... But i reli appreciate tat i've found sumone to chat wif me lol. still kind i can say..great fren... like big brother.(im the eldest in family T.T) i dun plan to do inspection like past...it's stupid i know. haha.

Btw, i began to suspect something mystery is happening in my room... hmmm... wth is tat.. always disturb when i sleep.

Lol. Do u guys dream bout ur relatives or frens around u??? haha. i do. kip dreaming bout them. if i see u once, i'd be sure i'll dream of you. lol. Recently, my dream is coming true via time. some dreams are meant to be true.. must be a sign uh?? haha.

Anyway, gtg now.. coz i nid to attend tutorial 2molo(im in college already... yea. this blog is VERY OLD-since secondary). primary oso got i guess... may be tis one.. i edit it so many times till i loss count. BYE!!! Kip on commenting.. in wateva language XP. no worry... i'll translate it myself. haha. 

Cheers~
       D.ChAn

2 comments:

Carey Anthony said...

Keep up the good work!!

Stylerz Derrick Chan XxX said...

LOL! how did u find my blog?? haha. thx anyway.