CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to "Tortoise" ~~ Exam is like MIASMA!!!! // Friends Forever??

Happy Birthday "Tortoise"!!! Well, today is SUPPOSE to be a happy day... BUT.. Like I've said, exam's like miasma. They are never good. That History marks "kill" most of my class member... I'm not excluded. I really don't understand... I often get that "mostro" marks!!!!
Another thing is that we alwayz think that our marks is very low, padahal people's marks is lower than us.. (That's the bright side)!! Let's see, the dark side... This reminds us about our parents... No matter what, some particular parents memang like to compare some of us with those Super-genius class.. Like it or not, we all share the same side.
How many of you can give a definite definition of 'Friends Forever'? Do you actually agree that a friend should be radical, huggable, supportive and mathematical? Listen to this.. :-
"A friend should be radical. He/she should be an awesome
friend that you chose as a choice in life.
A friend should be huggable. He/she should hug you
even the whole world throw stones at you.
A friend should be supportive. He/she should be supporting you when the whole world boos at you.
And a friend should be mathematical. He/she should multiply the loves, divide the sorrows, plus/add the joy and substract/minus the revenge(s)."
Original by KLBC,
Edited by Derrick Chan, PETRA.

So? What do you think? Are your friend(s) the kind of friend I mention up there? Lolx. Recently, KLBC(Kuala Lumpur Baptist Church) group of teenagers went to my church, PETRA Gospel Center, to perform their 'Friends Forever Musical Drama'. I kinda enjoy the show.. But only some part of the acting is not really good.. Anyway, 'Friends Forever' for me means a friend that can hold on to you whenever you are, trustful, share their sorrows and happiness with you and manners in relationships. Manners here mean that he/she don't simply leave you when they suddenly have another conversation, no matter important or not.

If you notice your girl-friend, you can alwayz see problem(s) in them. Seriously, I've had a lot of girl-friends. Everytime I see them, haih... 50% chances problem persist. Lacrimoso... this is what happens to our younger generations... Okay, do not say I'm "number 8"/ busybody.. I'm just concern.. I care about my friends, talk with them, be a counselor to them and share our sorrow(s) and bliss. Worst still, I sometimes become the "kambing hitam" in their fight or conversation. This is poignanting... I'm just trying to help... Sobsob....

By the way, as a friend, we must be responsible in our friendship ties.. or else, you are going to be a "best friend".. may be you are., but only exist as konon... To "Tortoise", I still owe you half a present as the other half was given through God words.. Guess you need a Bible... Lolx!!! Have a nice day people!! (By the way, I'm still craving for comments...)

1 comments:

~ totoys ~ said...

THANKS DERRICK..!! as in..for the quartered dedication for MY birthday!..and yes, im still AWAITING UR PREZZIES...wakka..and thanks for those GOD words on my birthday..i love it a lot..thanks yeah..=D!

.:totoys:.~