CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Yay!!! MEGA FUN!!!! ~~~ RESPONSIBILITY COMES...

Boring is never boring today........ Well, first time... Parents not at home plus sister... My bro and I are having our so called party by enjoying ourself- Playing games... Never get this before!!! This was so fun!! Kalau tak melancong pun tak apa... As long as boleh main game... Lolx.
Anyway, cousin brother is coming too... Fun will be MEGA!!! Also, playing dotA without being disturb was indeed the BEST FUN!!! As expected, my mom was busy in my hometown, Perlis... so tak alwayz call la.... Hehe.. Haih.. but keep playing the same game also makes me feel
kinda sien leh.... -.-"
Maybe, for you, it's normal having this fun... But for me .. its once in a blue moon(once a while)... Kinda pity some of my friend... have to STUDY cause got exam... Kesian betul..... By the way, sooner or later.. I'll have to finish my assignment together with my friend... Hmm... have to plan that food sale program....
Planning is quite fun... you know, especially when you hold a post/rank!!
As the setiausaha(BM)/secretary(BI), I carry kinda big responsibility... People look high on me?? Not really.... But respect? Okay la.. Didn't see anybody like me... Soooo semangat food sale.... AND after the food sale... I might be claiming back my lost-item money... Just for those painting stuff... Menyusahkan betul!!!
I kinda miss a lot of camp nowadays.... Also, thanks to my tuition.. it "helps" a lot. Yeah... Have to carry my responsibilty well.... this year,... to ensure good marks... in my school... Join more.., participate more next year to get certificate.... I don't understand... why government make it so mafan??? Just to get scholarship also VERY susah...!!! Haih.. triste...
Last but not least... I have to tell..., as a son and student even daughter... We must carry out our responsibility well... so that others may follow our good footsteps... This is a teaching that everybody must learn... ALTHOUGH, in your brain, there's only one thing...
MEGA FUN!!! XD +.+

0 comments: