CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Oh!!! This is dreadfully BORED!!!!!

Again… a day pass…, this is so boring… I wonder you face any of my problem – Wash plates, vacuum floors, dotA (again…), practice piano, and etc. I tell you.. not all guyz will face this… Okay.. I admit, I lead a boring life…. everybody agree.

Currently, I am force to read my KPP (Kurikulum Pendidikan Pemandu) book, by my MOM! (Of course, I myself don’t really read it… that much. It’s seriously like Sejarah.) Everyday; approximately every minute, every hour and every time I’m trying to get some rest!!! What is wrong with those adults nowadays?! You people are very.. "LONG GAS"... Swt… Do you agree??? (Please write it as your comment…)

Can you imagine?? Eat by boredom almost for 2 weeks holidays??? My friends have been going out with friends BUT ME?! Haiz… Staying at home… suffering I should say… This is VERY WRONG!!!! Of course, they ajak me along… but I say, “Hey bro, you know how my mom will react to this, right?” Well, obviously… She is the love-to-read kind… Who always enjoy and loves to study!!! Can parents try not to be like "this" or TURN THEIR CHILD to be like "this"???!!! (Parents, if you read this… Please don’t get upset… Cause this is the fact…)

That’s what happens in our world today… You can’t deny about it…. Parents nowadays just cannot see their child senang… You can guarantee that. If not, why they keep asking us to study, when we are free?? Another thing is, when you open this question to them, their “reasonable” and “perfect” answer will be “Haih.. son/daughter, you must study hard so that you have a better future…etc.” I know….. but, no matter what.. we are still young.. This fun is actually temporary for us… Forget what they say… “Wait till you work one day, then you can play your game and have fun but not now. Okay?”

Do you think we, young generation have this time to play when we work?? Don’t tell me when you come back from work, you don’t have assignments and house stuff…?? Haih… This is a very sensitive issue… I must warn you people who read this… DON’T BE TOO SENSITIVE!!! THIS IS JUST AN OPINION…
I’m sorry if this hurt you or what. So sorry… Didn’t mean it.

0 comments: