CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Haih.. How many times i've to emphasize???!!! I'm going to say the truths RGT NOW!!!

Ppl change according to time.. Even i oso change.. I'm not the old DERRICK who used to be disturbed and bullied anymore. I make my decisions and follow them. Ivan's not the OLD IVAN u guys know.. lazy.. Now he has change a lil' become more hardworking. KeeYi.. still the same but worse. Joey.. speechless(dun dare to say). Moky.. Very 'spoiled egg'(in canto).. KhoiMeng semakin fat hau.. for some reason. ZhanHong.. I get more info bout places from him. WeeKeat oso.. i should say.. somethg's wrong wif him... Nik.. OMG... The Intan's gang.. more friendly than last year.. HonHerng.. Ikut Fassler for one reason tat everybody knows... Hakim and Idhzan.. oso better.. at least to me.. than last time.. JulianYee.. gd to me oso.. for some reason. TzeKitt.. dunno wat to say.. JeremyLui.. "Joey, u know...".. Khairil.. uhmm.. As dead as robot expression.. WeiJie.. pursuing his IT-ness in watever thg he do.. DerekLee.. kinda bad and gd in certain aspects... Geetha and the gang.. pretty gd. oso... SookKwan and Rowena.. always in their DREAM BOAT... ImanPratama.. uhmm.... too much of socializing... for some reason.. KeiYan and the gang.. "colder" nowadays... Last but not least.. Fassy.. Still the same.. but change a lil', i could say.

Ok. I've said enough.. I apologize for anythg i've said tat hurts u guys here. Well, tis's the oni way. Since i can't and i dun say the "F" word to anybody. And if u would like to comment on me., juz say or tell them in front of me OR IF u DUN WAN, juz write it on my CBOX. K???

0 comments: