CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Life on The Moon( A Sad Life) - Why?? Till When You Wanna Hide from me??!! Am I not Good Enough?! Juz Tell me Straight into My Eyes!!! I begged u....

I wake up in the morning as usual... Went to skool... And waited at the corner... Nothing less or more... I saw a mother hugging her daughter sooo tightly.. I wander why? Do u ever think why?

Every hugs may be the last hug... Well, like it or not.. we dunno when we'll die.. Touch wood.. we might die tomoro or after.. anytime.. without us realizing it.. Death can swipe us faster than anything else.. For example.. You can kill an ant juz by stepping on it. PIAKK!! There, the ant dies during its journey to its nest.

Perhaps it is now for us to think that love comes first. Some might not agree wif me.. for some reason.. BUT! I know.. our life's not as long as those ppl last time.. Like Abraham and his fellow descendants.. Coz of our sins.. God have shorten our life span.. Let me ask some question. Do u love someone before anyone else or perhaps more than yourself? Do u ever hug him or her? Have u ever have someone that you juz take as a petbro, petsis or your kaikor, kaimui or et cetera? Did everything went well from top to bottom?

I've seen enough.. And experienced this... The results may vary depending on individuals.. The person.. I've been wif juz a couple of weeks, the relationship when well for few days coming to a week.. Hmmm... Then, it went slightly out of the line... Something's wrong.. I dunno why.. Every question i throw to him seems to get a positive ans, WHICH i suppose its not an HONEST ANS. Takkan everythg oso positive.. rgt? Pasti ada negative.... It seems like i'm a ghost(invisible) in front of him... Whether there's someone around me anot. He oni layan the ppl around me, not me. When i ask why? Ans is "Nothing la.. Lazy to talk oni ma.." or "Lazy to think." Wat?! This's nonsense! That means Rajin to talk to others la?! IS IT?!

After a few days.. some particular problem persisted.. Complicated till i dun wanna tell. I've told him to change, as motivation., although i know it won't work.. But i got the scolding, so to speak, from him. Of course, i did call up for apology and the comfortable yet masked-ans came out from that his mouth. "Ntg. I'm tat sui hei meh??" Thanks... tat's so "comforting".. Then i read KeeYi's blog.. Something strikes me... I dunno why... Whenever i think bout it.. It strikes me.

Well.. I never like tis in our relationship... Plus.. I realized ppl are getting further from me... Even in my life.. Relative.. Friends... Close ones.. All of them getting further and further.. Am i tat monstrous?? Ppl.. why can't u juz tell me bout my mistakes or probs? Now i start to und the concept of living... The masked of life.. Always lying to faces... The "imperfect" smile... the "comforting" words.. and so on. It has never been true in my life that somebody is honest wif me.. Everything comes with an intention.. Some "backboned" words...

PPL!! JUZ TELL ME WAT U DUN LIKE BOUT ME AND DUN HIDE IT!!! ITS VERY PAINFUL!!!(may be, oni some of u will know this feelings of mine...) :(

0 comments: