CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sigh... A "long day"...

Hi everyone! How r u guys doing?? Anyway, I wake up today.. at 8.15am(i think)... then sleep back till 8.30am... wake up again.. Bath.. drink 2 packets of cereal.. then.. guess wat? Off to skool.. to touch up some of my Seni Project... When i reached there, all i see's Intan and a group of Cheerleaders.. Gosh... can u imagine Mawar in Cheerleading???

Then, we waited for about an hour for others to come... Of course, we went up to the Seni room FIRST to prepare those Seni stuff... After tat, both of us search for Pn. Aslinda.. We searched like nobody business.. And got a news from someone tat Pn. Aslinda bersalin... Then, IN SHOCKED CONDITION, Intan ask the gal again... And she said maybe. For a while, Ustazah came and said she come to skool. We wry... while waiting for the late comers... Then, Nurul and a Japanese guy come... We discuss bout each others project.. Everyone draw so nice.. i think mine's the WORST.. haih... Then, PeiYuen... OR Reverse.. I forgot liao... Seems like PeiYuen's interested in talking to the Japanese guy. Juz tat she malu... Farhana.. come wif the Weird look like she's make-up. Time is clocking..., teacher still haven't masuk bilik Seni.. PeiYuen decided to chow... so does Nurul and the guy...

Suprisingly, teacher come.. Tat, really comforted us... She said she was in the bilik SU.. to kemaskini the exam stuffs.. Ok. then all three of us started doing our own works while listening to the songs from Farhana's hp, then Intan's, then mine. Basically, we are drawing some lukisan realistik following our own printed pictures.. The time's slow like tortoise.. Luckily, Intan have somethg to cheer us up.. She called Nurul for the Japanese guy's email.. Then while waiting for Nurul's reply, she called PeiYuen and ask her... Of course, she said YES!!! Then, the fun starts... Hehe...

Sigh.. 6 hrs in skool only drawing.. I can't take it anymore when my stomach started making noise... So i went to the condo to have my favourite Black Pepper mee!! Ya... everybody knows bout tis... Believe it anot, I add 2 plates and a cup of "Iced Tea"(Translate to canto urself). Then, go back to bilik seni and continue my works again... Till, 2.30pm.. Go back hme... I'm satisfy tat I ady finished my lukisan.. Juz tat I realize now tat the colour i coloured on my drawing wrong liao... Feel like crying now... But i dun care.. Juz modify them lah.. Takkan draw again rgt??

So, PeiSun.. I dun think tis's anyhow EMO to u, rgt? I'm cheering up ady.. despite of settling wif tat DRAMA, so to speak. I give u my word tat tis drama will settle soon, k? Or u want it to cont.. But if cont hor... SOMEBODY OUT THERE will insult The LORD again.. so how?? (Haih.. 1st time seeking advice from u...). Reply on my CBox, ya?? Bye!!

0 comments: