CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Saya telah di"Bingkai Gambar"..

Wat the hell? Framed? I certainly dun accept tis.. Who's ababoom, huh?! Are u from the underworld? lost? Haih.. aiyo... why i always jadi decoy de?? so zharm.... others cannot meh.? choose ivan and see la..(jkjk) i tau la.. i kurang on9.. tapi tak perlulah guna nama gua..!!! brengsek!! see? make me kasar liao... luckily, i tak say the F word.. cemarkan my name oni... I on9 oso in skool.. during duty hours.. if i have a chance.. not like u on9 tak habis2... on9 saja buat kerja tak berfaedah... Saya tak berhak menghukum kau.. tapi Tuhan akan... (ei? Y suddenly bm de?)

Ahermm!! I hope u'll stop tis.. devil!! Pls dun feel hurt coz u're a devil, followers of Lucifer.!. do u know how satan works? read ur 'God words' u ungodly ppl!! I bet u dun even plead for forgiveness... coz ALL THE WHILE U R A SINNER... and a SINNER are earthly followers tat do not understand tat sooner or later u will be split, a chasm will befall on u... like the distance b'tween hell and heaven...!! Like i say.. i can't punish u.. im only a human.. God will. Tis time.. u should be praying for forgiveness... AND MEAN IT!!

Till then, i will kip to God's word: "He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,... to comfort all who mourn." Isaiah 61:1-2 (Dun wry.. i bukannya nak mati...)

0 comments: