CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Poem Dedicated for Friendship among Us.."Ours is such a cultivated friendship." Hope you guys like it... Comment in my CBOX. K?

Here in the midst
of a lonely abyss
A single joy I find...
your presence in my mind.
Alone I dare not climb...
with you I reach new heights.
The tides of life run in and out, and are often very choppy
Look towards the horizon and know that your waters will be calm once more.
You are as delightful as daffodils or a purring kitten,
Let's get together soon,
cause friends like you make the world a special place!
Ours is such a cultivated friendship.

Life is a carnival of fleeting light and dance
but playing, living and laughing together can make it last.
Wonder of wonders is a friend like you!
We have a history,
the kind that reaches far into the past,
and promises that in the future we'll remain friends...
forever.
Here's wishing you, my friend, a world of wonder,
Cast the gift of a lovely thought
into the heart of a friend.
I'm so glad we're friends, again!
Ours is such a cultivated friendship.

Sometimes when we talk,
I begin to feel like so many things are still possible.
That it's OK to believe I can do the things I dream of.
A lot of times I feel so much better after spending time with you,
it's one of the reasons I'm glad to call you my friend!
Thinking of you and hoping you're staying out of trouble.
The stars are in your favor,
true hearts on your side!
Thinking of you with love today--
just like every day!
Ours is such a cultivated friendship.

Nestled in my special corner
I think of good times shared with you.
The sea can wash away
everything but the memories will last,
as ours is a friendship that plays like a symphony...
lasting wherever we are..
Our hearts bind together,
forming infinite bonds--
a never ending friendship.
You make my world a little brighter!
You are my family and my friend,
Ours is such a cultivated friendship.

1 comments:

al-fatih90 said...

hellooo....nice poem!can i use your poem as a complementary in my essgmen?coz it suitable to my assgmen